Important things to Remember Spartans
Important things to remember Spartans
- FREE MEALS for ALL students are available at the cafeteria, this includes breakfast before school and lunch. A FREE snack is also available after school until 4pm in the cafeteria. You can look up the School Menu on the Disrtict website
- ATTENTION 8th grade girls!! Don't forget to turn in your Girls Inc. application to the Counseling Office
- Bring your ID card with you everyday. You need it in the cafeteria, textbook room, library and for ASB activities
- Please do not forget to bring a reusable water bottle to school. Water bottles are not sold at the school, but we do have touchless fountains in the A-Wing. Wear your mask daily.
- Don't forget to earn your Spartan Shields. Remember you can earn them by being RESPONSIBLE, RESPECTFUL AND SAFE!!
- The schoolwide fundraiser continues. Spartans don't forget to do your part to help the school by particpating in the fundraiser. If you have any questions stop by room E-9 before school, during lunch, or after school to talk to Mr. Avalos