Positive parent involvement is the key to your child's success!
For more resources and information please contact our Community Liaison:
831-796-7100 ext. 8607
"Our mission is to help parents discover and develop their skills to support their children reach their full academic, social potential and career goals."
"Nuestra mision es ayudar a que los padres descubran y desarollen sus destrezas y que alcanzen su potencial para apoyar a sus hijos en lo social y sus metas academicas."
Keys to Success: Parent Involvement
- Check homework agenda nightly
- Sign up for Home Access
- Contact your child's/children's teachers
- Visit our school website regularly
- Limit/closely monitor child's online/electronic activity and social networking
- Monitor after-school hours; know where your child is and who they are with
- Time for parents-Weekly workshops every Wednesday at 9:30am
- Strengthening Families Program
- Parent Project
- Parent Informational Meetings
- ELAC Meeting
- School Site Council
- Back to School Night
- Open House
- Family Resource Center/Information and Referral to Agencies
- Parent View Training
- Weekly parenting classes with Eduardo Eizner