Registration Information

    • Please bring the following documents for enrollment:

      • Immunization Records
      • Birth Certificate
      • Withdrawal Grades from previous school (if possible)
      • Transcript from previous school
      • Proof of  Residency under the Parent/Guardians name (3 current utility bills; such as water, garbage, and/or PG&E)
      • Proof of guardianship if student is not living with parents
      • Documents of custodial rights (if applicable)
      • Contact the school if you have questions about Everett Alvarez High School regarding your address to verify if it pertains to our attendance boundaries (831)796-7800.

      Note: Once you bring the above documents to the school, you will have to complete the enrollment packet. In order to enroll in a timely manner please bring your student with you in the morning at 8:30 am and we will be able to get her/him scheduled to begin classes on the same day. Some students will have a placement test in English on this day prior to getting a schedule.


    Request a Transcript

    • Transcripts for Current Students:

      All official transcripts must be requested from the school registrar 24 hours in advance, prior to processing, by signing in the Request for Transcript Binder Slip by the Receptionist at the Registration window. Unofficial transcripts can be received at the Registration window from the Registrar or the Counseling Office as time permits on Fridays. Allow two day (48 hours) for processing. Current students may request their transcripts before school, during lunch, and/or after school; not during class time. Current student are allowed 2 official transcripts at no charge thereafter, the following fees apply:


      EAHS Transcript Order Form


      • $.25 Unofficial Transcript
      • $.50 Official Transcript

    Graduation Verification ~ Request a Transcript for Former Student

    • Transcript Request or Graduation Verification Requests for Former Students
    • Graduation Verification Requests should be faxed to (831) 796-7824 attention Registrar. Please attach a signed release form from the former student. There is a 48 hour turn around.

    To place a transcript request:

    Mail a check or money order addressed to “Everett Alvarez High School” to 1900 Independence BLVD, Salinas, CA 93905 Attention: Registrar

    Or you may request over the phone. You may call Maria Villalpando at (831) 796-7800 ext. 2317.   Please leave message, include the following information; Full name (as it was at the time of enrollment). Date of Birth, last year attended/or graduated and contact information (phone number).

    Or email your request to: or 
    Be sure to include your full name (as it was at the time of enrollment). Date of Birth, last year attended/or graduated and contact information.

    Please allow 48 hours for processing upon receipt. 

    The following fees apply:  (AT THIS TIME, FEES WAIVED DUE TO COVID-19)


    EAHS Transcript Order Form


    • Unoffical copy: $1.00 per copy
    • Official: $2.00 per copy

    Ordering a Duplicate Diploma

    • There is a $38.00 fee, which can be paid at the Student Store. Once fee is paid, it will take 6 to 8 weeks to receive the diploma.


    Withdrawal Information

    • Withdrawal Information:

      Students wishing to withdraw from school for any reason must report to the Registration Window accompanied by a parent or guardian to sign a Student Withdrawal Form. If you are withdrawing within our District then you must provide 3 current utility bills with the parent/guardian name and the new address.

      Students are required to complete the following:

      • Obtain withdrawal grades from teachers.
      • Return all Textbook and Library books, and Chromebook.
      • Check out at the designated office (i.e. Attendance, Health Office, Textbook Room , Library, Finance Store)

      Once completed, a copy of the withdrawal form, withdrawal grades, and transcript will be provided to the student.