Enrolling at Everett Alvarez High School
(Moved to Salinas, attended a private school, home schooled must do the following)
Please bring the following documents for enrollment:
- Immunization Records
- Birth Certificate
- Withdrawal Grades from previous school (if possible)
- Transcript from previous school
- Proof of Residency under the Parent/Guardians name (3 current utility bills; such as water, garbage, and/or PG&E)
- Proof of guardianship if student is not living with parents
- Documents of custodial rights (if applicable)
- Contact the school if you have questions about Everett Alvarez High School regarding your address to verify if it pertains to our attendance boundaries (831)796-7800.
Note: Once you bring the above documents to the school, you will have to complete the enrollment packet. In order to enroll in a timely manner please bring your student with you in the morning at 8:30 am and we will be able to get her/him scheduled to begin classes on the same day. Some students will have a placement test in English on this day prior to getting a schedule.
Request a Transcript
Transcripts for Current Students:
All official transcripts must be requested from the school registrar 24 hours in advance, prior to processing. A fee may be imposed for excessive transcript requests, see fees listed below:
**** DACA students please fill out "EAHS Transcript Order Form" to request documents. ****
CLICK ON LINK TO FILL OUT TRANSCRIPT ORDER FORM:
- $.25 Unofficial Transcript
- $.50 Official Transcript
Graduation Verification ~ Request a Transcript for Former Student
- Transcript Request or Graduation Verification Requests for Former Students
- Graduation Verification Requests should be faxed to (831) 796-7824 attention Registrar. Please attach a signed release form from the former student. There is a 48 hour turn around.
To place a transcript request:
Mail a check or money order addressed to “Everett Alvarez High School” to 1900 Independence BLVD, Salinas, CA 93906 Attention: Registrar
Or you may request over the phone. You may call Maria Villalpando at (831) 796-7800 ext. 2317. Please leave message, include the following information; Full name (as it was at the time of enrollment). Date of Birth, last year attended/or graduated and contact information (phone number).
Or email your request to: Selena Sanchez or Maria Villalpando
Be sure to include your full name (as it was at the time of enrollment). Date of Birth, last year attended/or graduated and contact information.
Please allow 72 hours for processing upon receipt.
The following fees apply:
- Unofficial copy: $1.00 per copy
- Official: $2.00 per copy
Ordering a Duplicate Diploma
There is a $55.00 fee, which can be paid at the Student Store. Once fee is paid, it will take 6 to 8 weeks (SEE NOTE BELOW) to receive the diploma.
NOTE: Duplicate Diplomas: if you lost and are in need of a new Diploma, orders will not be submitted until October. An official transcript is great proof of graduation as it shows a graduation date and is signed.
Students wishing to withdraw from school for any reason must report to the Registration Window accompanied by a parent or guardian to sign a Student Withdrawal Form. If you are withdrawing within our District then you must provide 3 current utility bills with the parent/guardian name and the new address.
Students are required to complete the following:
- Obtain withdrawal grades from teachers.
- Return all Textbook and Library books, and Chromebook.
- Check out at the designated office (i.e. Attendance, Health Office, Textbook Room , Library, Finance Store)
Once completed, a copy of the withdrawal form, withdrawal grades, and transcript will be provided to the student.