• Registration Information

    • Please bring the following documents for enrollment:
      • Immunization Records
      • Birth Certificate
      • Withdrawal Grades from the previous school 
      • Transcript from the previous school
      • Proof of  Residency under the Parent/Guardians name (3 current utility bills; such as water, garbage, and/or PG&E)
      • Proof of guardianship (if the student is not living with parents)
      • Documents of custodial rights (if applicable)
    • Contact us if you have questions about Rancho San Juan High School or questions regarding your address to verify if it pertains to our attendance boundaries (831)273-7700.

    Note: Once you bring the above documents to the school, you will have to complete the enrollment packet. 

    Some students will also have to take an English placement test prior to getting their schedule.

    19-20 Confidential Family Survey/Encuesta Familiar Confidencial

    Withdrawal Information

    Students who wish to withdraw from school for any reason must report to the Registrar’s office, which is located inside of the Main Office, accompanied by a parent or guardian to sign a Student Withdrawal Form. If you are withdrawing within our District then you must provide 3 current utility bills with the parent/guardian name and the new address.

    Students are required to complete the following:

    • Obtain withdrawal grades from teachers.
    • Return all Textbook and Library books, and Chromebook.
    • Check out at the designated office (i.e. Attendance, Health Office, Textbook Room, Library, Finance Store)
    • Turn in their student ID card

    Once completed, a copy of the withdrawal form, withdrawal grades, and transcript will be provided to the student.




  • Victoria Verduzco
    831-273-7700 ext. 3412


    Paulina Alvarez
    Registrar's Clerk
    831-273-7700 ext. 3413