- Guide individual and groups of students in the monitoring and managing of their academic, personal/social and career goals, including post-secondary planning.
- Collaborate with faculty about academic, personal/social and career development activities.
- Coordinate parent participation in educational and support services.
- Use an effective referral process to help students, families, and others to access special programs and community services.
- Conference with parents, faculty, administrators, and other individuals to enhance student achievement.
- Network and maintain up-to-date resources regarding post-secondary and career institutions.
831-273-7700 Ext. 3414
Lorena Hale (A - D; PUENTE)
831-273-7700 Ext. 3416
Jenny Ramirez (E - L)
831-273-7700 Ext. 3415
Berenice Rico-Rocha (M - P; AVID)
831-273-7700 Ext. 3418
Gabriela Sanchez (Q - Z; Foster/ Youth In Transition)
831-273-7700 Ext. 3420