- Guide individual and groups of students in the monitoring and managing of their academic, personal/social and career goals, including post-secondary planning.
- Collaborate with faculty about academic, personal/social and career development activities.
- Coordinate parent participation in educational and support services.
- Use an effective referral process to help students, families, and others to access special programs and community services.
- Conference with parents, faculty, administrators, and other individuals to enhance student achievement.
- Network and maintain up-to-date resources regarding post-secondary and career institutions.
831-273-7700 Ext. 3414
Roxanne Becker (J - Re; AVID)
831-273-7700 Ext. 3415
Lorena Hale (A - I; PUENTE)
831-273-7700 Ext. 3416
Sylvia Miranda (Ri - Z)
831-273-7700 Ext. 3438