Welcome to Scholarships and Financial Aid
Affordability is critical when considering college or post-secondary options. This website will provide you with the information, resources, and application links to financial aid planning tools for educational costs.
- A single application: Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is a one-stop shop for most financial aid, including federal, state, institutional aid and loan programs.
- Scholarships help students lower their out-of-pocket costs of attending college.
- Scholarships often times require a separate application and other required materials such as essay, transcript, test scores, and/or letters of recommendation. You will see a list of popular FREE online search sites.
- Remember that every dollar acquired through scholarships is one less dollar you need from loans.
- Beware of scams. No site should ever charge you or ask for credit card information.
Cash for College
Senior Awards Night