SCHOOLWIDE LEARNING OUTCOMES
Productive workers who:
- Apply critical thinking skills to make informed choices and solve problems in a changing world.
- Obtain academic and technological skills which address life and workforce readiness in the 21st century.
Self-directed learners who:
- Master core academic skills and work independently and cooperatively with diverse populations.
- Apply a variety of methods, tools, and resources to set and reach goals.
- Persist in their learning and overcome barriers.
- Advance into post-secondary, career technical education, or the workplace.
Effective communicators who:
- Utilize technology to access and express ideas and information.
- Use spoken and written English clearly and proficiently.
Community members who:
- Contribute positively to their families and communities.
- Apply new knowledge to their daily lives.