Welcome to Para-Educator (No Child Left Behind/Instruc. Aide) Testing
- Register for the exam before your testing day at the Salinas Adult School Welcome Center. You must complete a registration form.
- The cost of the exam is $32.00. You may pay at the Welcome Center (exact cash or credit) with a staff member during open hours.
- Space is limited to 20 testers. Register early to guarantee a seat.
DAY & TIME
- The exam is administered on the following Mondays:
● 2018: 8/6, 8/20, 9/10, 9/24, 10/15, 10/29, 11/26, 12/10
● 2019: 1/7, 1/28, 2/4, 2/25, 3/11, 4/8, 4/29, 5/6, 5/20
- Bring a valid photo ID with your name, date of birth, and address to check-in.
- Check-in is at 1:00 PM.
- Part I: Multiple Choice 99 Questions 1.5 Hours
- Passing Score: 70
- Part II: Essay 1 Prompt 30 minutes
- Passing Score: 12 (out of 18)
- The score for Part I (Multiple Choice) will be given after finishing the essay.
- The score for Part II (Essay) will be available within 3 days of testing. To find out your score, call or return to the Testing Center. To obtain an official copy of your test scores, bring a valid photo ID to the Testing Center.
- (831) 796-6900 ext. 1335 or 1339
- To sign up for a class to help you prepare for the test, please contact Sue Landesman at:
email@example.com or (831) 796-6900 ext. 1341
To sign up for a class to help you prepare for the test, please contact:
(831) 796-6900 ext. 1341