OPENING FALL 2019
Rancho San Juan High School will open with a capacity of approximately 1,500 students, it is a 38.97 acre parcel. The high school is being constructed in two phases.
Phase I is currently under construction and includes:
- Standard Visual Arts Classrooms - 2
- Standard Classrooms, ELLs, English, Math, Social Studies, etc. – 31
- Biology and Life Science Classrooms – 4
- Chemistry Classrooms – 2
- Physics Classrooms – 2
- CTE – Crime Scene Investigation - 1
- CTE – Graphic Design - 1
- CTE – Engineering - 1
- CTE – Manufacturing - 1
- Special Education Classrooms, Severe and Non-Severe - 2
- Computer Classroom – 1
- Relocatable Classrooms – 6
- Physical Education facilities include Varsity Baseball and Softball Facilities, Football and Soccer Field, asphalt track and practice fields.
The core facilities include:
- Administration Area for 4 site Administrators and support staff.
- Library/Media Center on the second floor with natural lighting and state of the art technology.
- Large and Small Gymnasiums with locker room facilities for physical education classes, and extra-curricular activities. The locker facility includes individual team storage areas.
- Food Service Building with kitchen, multi station food court, and covered dining area. The Food Service Program will also utilize satellite serving areas with rolling carts that provide hot, and cold, food choices.