Welcome to MTHS Counseling
Mount Toro Counseling Department is dedicated to helping all students to develop personal, academic and career skills in a safe environment. School counselors will facilitate the support systems that assist students in attaining the knowledge and skills to be self-sufficient and contributing members of our global society.
- Guide individual and groups of students in the monitoring and managing of their academic, personal/social and career goals, including post-secondary planning.
- Collaborate with faculty about academic, personal/social and career development activities.
- Coordinate parent participation in educational and support services.
- Use an effective referral process to help students, families and others to access special programs and community services.
- Conference with parents, faculty, administrators, and other individuals to enhance student achievement.
- Network and maintain up-to-date resources regarding post-secondary and career institutions.
Please feel free to email or call us with any questions or concerns. We look forward to working with you!Need Support? Refer a student.
COUNSELOR: Nancy PerezMonday - Friday 8:30 AM - 3:24 PM831-796-7700Appt. link: https://mths-perez.
- Schedule Changes
- Graduation Requirements
- Master Schedule
- 504 Plans
INTERVENTION SPECIALIST: Melissa GonzalezMonday - Friday 8:30 AM - 3:24 PM831-796-7700Appt. link: https://mths-gonzalez.
CAREER COUNSELOR & WORK EXPERIENCE COORDINATOR: Reyna VargasMonday & Friday 8:30 AM - 3:24 PM831-796-7700Appt. link: https://reyna-vargas.
- Support for classes
- Work Permits
- Registration of ROP Courses
- Hartnell (Steps to Success / Registration)
- Financial Aid (FAFSA,DREAM ACT, Scholarships)