Purchasing a Yearbook:
- Purchase your yearbook at the lowest price ($75) at the Finace Office with the ASB Bundle by 9/14/18 (or)
- Purchase a yearbook online (payment plans available): CLICK HERE
- If you order personlization before 9//14/18 you will receive FOUR FREE ICONS ONLINE ONLY.
with senior recognition ad purchase by 12/14
with ASB Bundle until 9/14
5/11- SOLD OUT
* Payment plans are available online. Check online for personalization, icons, plastic protectors, pens, and more.
Senior Yearbook Deals:
- For the lowest price available ($25 off), buy the ASB Yearbook Bundle at the Finance Office (or)
- Free YEARBOOK with purchase of a senior reconition ad if you buy your ad by 12/14/18: CLICK HERE ONLINE ONLY
- Four free icons if you add personlization by 9/14/18. ONLINE ONLY
- Senior Recognition Ad Info
Senior Photo Submission Guidelines:
- Senior portraits will be taken by appointment over the summer with Cooks Photography.
- Senior portraits are formal (tux, drap, or your own black button shirt/ dress).
- If you need to reschedule you appointment, contact Cooks Photography: 831-424-5486
- Please arrange to have your senior photo taken by September, 2018.
Yearbook/ Journalism Course:
Yearbook teaches students the journalistic skills necessary to create the award-winning yearbook Valhalla and the student magazine, The Voice. Student journalist study concept, thematic development, graphic design, photography, reporting and writing, headlines, editing, and marketing.
Awards and Recognition:
- 2019 Best Layout at Jostens Bay Area Yearbook Camp
- 2018 Look Book Finalist for Design
- 2017 First Class National Scholastic Press Association
- 2017 Gold Metalist Columbia Scholastic Press Association
- 2017 First Place American Press Association
- 2017 Honorable Mention at Jostens Bay Area Yearbook Camp
- 2016 Grand Prize winners at Jostens Bay Arean Yearbook Camp
- 2016 Second Place YearTech Online Design Contest
- 2016 Silver Medalist Columbia Scholastic Press Assosication
- 2016 First Class National Scholastic Press Association
- 2016 First Place American Press Association
- 2016 Look Book Finalist for Design
- 2015 Second Class National Scholastic Press Association
- 2015 Second Place American Press Association
- 2015 Look Book Finalist for Design