Purchasing a Yearbook:
- Purchase a yearbook online: CLICK HERE
- Yearbook payment plans are available at the beginning of the year (three payment sof $25).
- If you buy your yearbook before 9/29, you will receive four free icons with personalization.
- Additionally, you can purchase yearbooks in a bundle with ASB cards/ gear at the Finance Office.
- $75: 7/22-9/30
- $80: 10/1-11/18
- $85: 11/19-2/10
- $95: 2/11-5/12
- $100: 5/13-5/30
*Customization and additional options are available online.
Senior Recognition Ads:
- Purchase a senior reconition ad: CLICK HERE
- Customize your ad with your personal pictures and text.
- Ads for the 2018 yearbook are due in Decemeber of 2017.
Senior Photo Submission Guidelines:
- Senior portraits will be taken by appointment over the summer with Cooks Photography.
- Seniors will recieve a free sitting and one printed 5x7 portrait.
- Senior portraits are formal (tux, drap, or your own black button shirt/ dress).
- If you need to reschedule you appointment, contact Cooks Photography: 831-424-5486
Awards and Recognition:
- 2017 Honorable Mention at Jostens Bay Area Yearbook Camp
- 2016 Grand Prize winners at Jostens Bay Arean Yearbook Camp
- 2016 Second Place YearTech Online Design Contest
- 2016 Silver Medalist Columbia Scholastic Press Assosication
- 2016 First Class National Scholastic Press Association
- 2016 First Place American Press Association
- 2016 Look Book Finalist for Design
- 2015 Second Class National Scholastic Press Association
- 2015 Second Place American Press Association
- 2015 Look Book Finalist for Design
Yearbook/ Journalism Course:
Yearbook teaches students the journalistic skills necessary to create the award-winning yearbook Valhalla and the student magazine, The Voice. Student journalist study concept, thematic development, graphic design, photography, reporting and writing, headlines, editing, and marketing.