Welcome to NSHS Counseling
Please click the following LINK to request to make an appointment with your counselor.
- Guide individual and groups of students in the monitoring and managing of their academic, personal/social and career goals, including post-secondary planning.
- Collaborate with faculty about academic, personal/social and career development activities.
- Coordinate parent participation in educational and support services.
- Use an effective referral process to help students, families and others to access special programs and community services.
- Conference with parents, faculty, administrators, and other individuals to enhance student achievement.
- Network and maintain up-to-date resources regarding post-secondary and career institutions.
Counselors serve students in grades 9-12 and students are assigned to a counselor’s caseload by the first letter of their last name as well as by student enrollment in specialized programs. Please feel free to email or call us with any questions or concerns. We look forward to working with you!
10/11- End of 1st Quarter
10/12- College Application & FAFSA Completion Workshop from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm in the NSHS Library
10/16- 9th, 10th & 11th grade students take the PSAT & Race to Submit Day!
10/19- College Application & FAFSA Completion Workshop from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm in the NSHS Library
10/23- 11th Grade Parent Night @ 6:30 pm in the Large Gym
10/24- SAT & ACT Registration Workshop; from 3:15 pm - 4:30 pm in the NSHS Library
11/9- College Application & FAFSA Completion Workshop from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm in the NSHS Library
11/16- College Application & FAFSA Completion Workshop from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm in the NSHS Library
12/5- Cash for College Night; Location: TBD
NSHS School Profile
831-796-7500 ext. 2617
831-796-7500 ext. 2737
831-796-7500 ext. 2613
Di - H & Ag Pathway
831-796-7500 ext. 2615
I - N
831-796-7500 ext. 2741
O - Sc
831-796-7500 ext. 2616
Se - W & AVID
831-796-7500 ext. 2614
X - Z & Health Academy
831-796-7500 ext. 2611