Welcome to LPMS Library
7:30a.m. - 4:00p.m. (pass needed for class time and lunch time)
Mrs. Patty Ristine - Library
Mrs. Susanna Nieto - Textbooks
Does the book I'm reading have an AR Quiz?
Frequently Asked Questions
- What do I need to check out a book at the La Paz Library?
- Your school ID card and school planner.
- How many library books can I check out?
- How long do I have to read the books I check out?
- Two weeks
- If I'm not done reading my book by my due date can I have more time?
- Yes, go to the library and ask to renew it.
- Can I reserve books?
- Yes, you can ask to reserve a book. Once the book comes in, you will be notified.
- How many books does the library have?
- There are over 14,000 books in the library.
- What happens if I lose a library or textbook?
- Most students misplace books and find them, but if a book is truly lost it must be paid for.
- Are there computers in the library?
- Yes, there are 8 computers in the library.