The Everett Alvarez High School Counseling Department is dedicated to helping all students to develop personal, academic and career skills in a safe environment. School counselors will facilitate the support systems that assist students in attaining the knowledge and skills to be self-sufficient and contributing members of our global society.
- Guide individual and groups of students in the monitoring and managing of their academic, personal/social and career goals, including post-secondary planning.
- Collaborate with faculty about academic, personal/social and career development activities.
- Coordinate parent participation in educational and support services.
- Use an effective referral process to help students, families and others to access special programs and community services.
- Conference with parents, faculty, administrators, and other individuals to enhance student achievement.
- Network and maintain up-to-date resources regarding post-secondary and career institutions.
Counselors serve students in grades 9-12 and students are assigned to a counselor’s caseload by the first letter of their last name as well as by student enrollment in specialized programs. Please feel free to email or call us with any questions or concerns. We look forward to working with you!
Stay up-to-date with counseling activities and deadlines by following our Instagram
~FOLLOW THE EAHS COUNSELING DEPARTMENT~