Welcome to EAHS Counseling
Our MissionThe Everett Alvarez High School Counseling Department is dedicated to helping all students to develop personal, academic and career skills in a safe environment. School counselors will facilitate the support systems that assist students in attaining the knowledge and skills to be self-sufficient and contributing members of our global society.Counselors' Roles
Counselors serve students in grades 9-12 and students are assigned to a counselor’s caseload by the first letter of their last name as well as by student enrollment in specialized programs. Please feel free to email or call us with any questions or concerns. We look forward to working with you!Stay up-to-date with counseling activities and deadlines by following our Instagram
- Guide individual and groups of students in the monitoring and managing of their academic, personal/social and career goals, including post-secondary planning.
- Collaborate with faculty about academic, personal/social and career development activities.
- Coordinate parent participation in educational and support services.
- Use an effective referral process to help students, families and others to access special programs and community services.
- Conference with parents, faculty, administrators, and other individuals to enhance student achievement.
- Network and maintain up-to-date resources regarding post-secondary and career institutions.
Counseling Administrator831-796-7800 Ext. firstname.lastname@example.orgCounselors' Secretary831-796-7800 Ext. email@example.comA - CHAVA and Puente Project831-796-7800 Ext. firstname.lastname@example.orgCHAVE - GARCIA, K and ELD, Migrant Ed.831-796-7800 Ext. email@example.comGARCIA, L - LIZ and Digital Media Arts Academy (DMA)831-796-7800 Ext. firstname.lastname@example.orgLJ - PAR and AVID 9-10831-796-7800 Ext. email@example.comPAS - SAND and AVID 11-12831-796-7800 Ext. firstname.lastname@example.orgLoretta CotaSANE - Z and Ag. Business Academy831-796-7800 Ext. email@example.com