ESMS Promotion Information
The El Sausal Middle School Administrators and Counseling Department are committed to inform you and your student of the requirements for the 8th Grade Promotion Ceremony. The following is a list of the requirements that must be followed to be eligible for their 8th Grade Promotion Ceremony and all other activties related to Promotion.
Students must pass ALL 8th Grade classes.
- No semester "Fs"
Students must demonstrate satisfactory citizenship.
- No more than 1 "U" on the 3rd quarter report card
- No more than 1 "U" on the 4th quarter report card
- No serious violations of the behavior code during 4th quarter that result in a single 5-day suspension or two separate suspension.
All bills are paid
- No outstanding debts for lost or damaged books, fundraisers, etc.
- 85% attendance required (8th grade year only)
**Promoting 8th grade students who receive two or more "U's" during the third grading period will not be permitted to participate in the Promotion Ceremony. Possible special consideration for students who demonstrate improvement by receiving no unsatisfactory grades during the fourth quarter.
2017-2018 EL SAUSAL MIDDLE SCHOOL PROMOTION CEREMONY