Please take a look at Summer Opportunities and Internships that have been compiled by Earn and Learn. The Work Experience Coordinator at your school can help you make a plan for your summer opportunity or internship!
These opportunities are available to SUHSD students outside of the SUHSD Summer Program. This list is not sponsored by SUHSD and is meant as a resource for the community.
Our Featured Internship
Facebook/Meta & Monterey County Workforce Development Board Summer Internship
Looking for a summer internship that pays competitively? Want to develop digital marketing skills and beyond? Curious to learn about how to succeed in the workplace from a Facebook/Meta employee? Career Connections can help!
Facebook/Meta, in partnership with the Monterey County Workforce Development Board, is currently recruiting interns, ages 18-24, for Summer 2022 Fellowship Opportunities (July 5th-August 26th, 2022).
What’s in it for you?
- A competitively paid internship experience for the summer of 2022: $18 per hour for up to 30 hours per week, up to 14 weeks,
- Exclusive training on digital marketing, social media, and professional skills
- Access to a Facebook/Meta employee mentor
- Connection to local and national professional networks
- An opportunity to network, build career readiness and grow in confidence