Looking for a summer internship that pays competitively? Want to develop digital marketing skills and beyond? Curious to learn about how to succeed in the workplace from a Facebook/Meta employee? Career Connections can help!
Facebook/Meta, in partnership with the Monterey County Workforce Development Board, is currently recruiting interns, ages 18-24, for Summer 2022 Fellowship Opportunities (July 5th-August 26th, 2022).
What’s in it for you?
- A competitively paid internship experience for the summer of 2022: $18 per hour for up to 30 hours per week, up to 14 weeks,
- Exclusive training on digital marketing, social media, and professional skills
- Access to a Facebook/Meta employee mentor
- Connection to local and national professional networks
- An opportunity to network, build career readiness and grow in confidence