Community Service Instructions for
Distance Learning 2020-21
Pre Approved & Completed Community Service Forms:
- If you have Community Service Forms that were pre approved and complete but did not get a chance to turn them in before the school closure, please take a picture of the completed and signed form to Mrs. Rodriguez at firstname.lastname@example.org
Approval Process for New Community Service Forms:
- If you need a Community Service form to be Pre-Approved, please fill out your information on the contract (Name, ID#, Grad year, & School) as well as the non profit organization information of where you plan on attending. Once all that is completed, please take a picture of the form and send it to Ms. Miranda at email@example.com for Pre-Approval.
- Be sure to log your hours and activity on the Community Service Log Sheet.
- Once approved, Ms. Miranda will send it back via email and you are ready to start your service.
Turning in Completed Forms:
Upon the completion of your service, please make sure the forms are completed and signed before turning them in via email to Mrs. Rodriguez.
Community Service Requirements 2020-21
- You may not be paid or given class or court credit.
- The activity MUST be Pre-Approved by your school Work Experience Coordinator. (Ms. Miranda at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Not more than 20 hours of service may be earned in RSJ school-related activities.
- Only 10 hours may be earned for career-related activities.
- Must log in your hours on the Community Service Log Sheet.
- You must earn at least 10 hours in at least 2 different categories below:
❐ Education Entity
❐ Career Development