• AB 104, which passed in the summer of 2021, allows parents/guardians, educational rights holders, or a high school student to apply to change a letter grade to a Pass/No Pass grade for a class taken in the 2020-21 school year. AB 167 went into effect September 23, 2021, which will now extend the due date of AB 104 grade change requests. SUHSD is extending the due date to no later than October 8th, 2021. To apply for a Pass/No Pass grade change for any grades in the 2020-2021 school year, please fill out and submit this form to your student's counselor.

If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.