Waives per unit enrollment fee at any California Community College thorughout the state. Available to eligible students.
- If you meet the criteria, you will receive the financial support necessary to cover your enrollment fees for your first year at Hartnell College.
- Be a graduate (high school diploma or GED) of a high school within the Harntell Community College district (all schools in the Salinas Union High School District qualify)
- Be a first-time college student
- Enroll in 12 or more units each semester
- Complete the FAFSA OR Ca Dream Act
- Enroll and persist as a full time student at Hartnell
- Complete the Steps to Success (this is done at each of the high schools at the Salinas Union High School District)
- Submit the Salinas Valley Promise Intent Form
- Salinas Valley Promise Bilingual Flyer
- Information Sessions Spring 2021