- Abott & Fenner Scholarship The A&F Scholarships ($1,000) are available to all high school juniors and seniors as well as all students currently registered in any accredited post secondary institution. June 14, 2019 deadline.
- Community Foundation for Monterey County: Monterey County students can use 1 application for 30 different scholarship opportunities.
- Yellow Brick Road Due April up to $2,500
- Ocean Mist Due April 1, 2019 Essay, 2 letters of reference. 7 ($1,000) Academic Scholarships
- 2018-19 Student Scholarships- Congresswoman Lucille Roybal-Allard Hundreds of Scholarships, Internships, Fellowships, and Other Opportunities by monthly deadline
- MALDEF Scholarship Resource Guide 2018-19 Guide by monthly deadline. Many scholarships do not inquire about immigration status.
- California Latino Legislative Caucus Foundation Scholarship All California residents can apply. Applications available mid-March
- 2018-19 Immigrants Rising: Scholarships that don't require proof of U.S. citizenship or residency
- I can afford College State wide campaign on financial aid awareness at California's 113 community college systems
- Monterey Bay Career Connect
- Monterey County Office of Education Former head start scholarship
- Maya Cinema Make a Difference Scholarship
- Scholarship for student care-givers
- AES Engineering Due October
SVPC Scholarship Due April 26, 2019
Janet Hedlund Scholarship (due 2/1/19)
Hartnell College Scholarship 2019-2020
California Association of Collectors
Future Citizens Foundation (Pay it Forward)