School Registration and Enrollment

  • All students must enroll in their home school as based by their residence.  Basic enrollment documents needed to enroll are the following:

    • Birth Certificate
    • Immunization Records
    • Drop sheet from previous school attended
    • Transcripts
    • 3 Proofs of residency

    Withdraw/ Drops

    • Go to the school to withdraw
    • Return Textbooks and Chromebook
    • Student ID or other School Property

    The SUHSD may refer cases in which false information has been intentionally provided to the Monterey County District Attorney for further action and/ or file civil action to recover damages incurred as a result of providing false information.  Providing false information is a violation of Penal Code Section 126.