GRADUATION DRESS REHEARSAL (ATTENDANCE MANDATORY): Graduation dress rehearsal is at the Salinas Community Center - Sherwood Hall located at 940 North Main Street on Thursday, May 24, 2018 from 11:00 a.m. – 1:15 p.m. Graduating seniors should have a good lunch before arriving.
GRADUATION/COMMENCEMENT EXERCISES: Graduation/Commencement Exercises will take place at the Salinas Community Center - Sherwood Hall located at 940 North Main Street on Thursday, May 24, 2018 at 1:30 p.m. All guests must be seated by 1:15 p.m.
GRADUATION/COMMENCEMENT ADMISSION TICKETS: Graduates will receive 10 commencement admission tickets when they pick up their CAP/GOWN/TASSEL. Please be certain that everyone in attendance has a ticket, as no one will be admitted without a ticket. If you need additional tickets, please contact Cheryl Darlington at 796-6900 extension 1356.
GRADUATION PHOTOS: Arrangements have been made with Jon Stocker Photography to take your picture prior to the Graduation rehearsal. Please let your family and friends know that pictures may be taken from their seats; however, no one will be permitted to leave their seats to take pictures or interfere during the ceremony. Please see the photographer’s website at www.johnstocker.com ORDER FORM
GRADUATION CEREMONY REMINDERS: Students and parents alike need to conduct themselves with the dignity and respect that your graduation merits. School policies and rules will be enforced, please refer to your dress code if you have any concerns. Also, there are no balloons or horns of any type allowed in Sherwood Hall!
DAYCARE: Daycare will be provided for students from our Teen Parent program at the community center.
PARKING: Ample parking is available at Sherwood Hall. Please enter parking lot from Bernal Drive.
Comité de Aprendices del Idioma Inglés
- La escuela El Puente quiere invitarlo a las reuniones del comite de ayuda a los aprendices de ingles que se llevaran a cabo cada mes durante este año escolar. Estas reuniones son para los padres de los estudiantes que estan tomando la clase de apoyo al idioma ingles. Se daran bebidas y pasabocas.
English Learner Advisory Committee (ELAC)
- EL Puente School cordially invites you to the English Learner Advisory Committee (ELAC) meetings for the school year. This meeting is for the parents of children who have English as their second language. Refreshments will be provided.
- Agendas: 8-25-17 9-21-17 10-27-17 1-19-18 2-23-18
- Meeting Minutes: 8-25-17
Do you need help with high school English, Math, Spanish, Science, any subject? Do you need help with a class project? Do you want to check out a LIBRARY book?
If you answered YES, then come to the Morning Tutorial in ROOM V-9 with Mrs. Carr and Ms. Laguna from Monday to Friday at 7:20 a.m.to 8:30 a.m. Questions? Please call 796-6900 ext. 1398.
- FOR: El Puente High School Students
- WITH: Mrs. Carr and Ms. Laguna
- WHERE: Room V-9
- WHEN: Monday to Friday
- TIME: 7:20 a.m. to 8:30 a.m
8:00 AM B. Davis Scholarship Deadline
8:30 AM - 11:00 AM Last Student Day/Minimum Day
11:00 AM - 1:15 PM Dress Rehearsal Graduation (Mandatory) @ Salinas Community-Sherwood Hall
1:30 PM - 3:00 PM Graduation Ceremony @ Salinas Community Center-Sherwood Hall
May 28, 2018