Career Center

  •  Work Permits

    Work Permit Qualifications

    All employed minors under the age of 18 (including minors employed by parents) must have a work permit (Education Code 49141).  Work permits must be renewed at the start of each new school year or at the time the student obtains a new job.  Work permits are required all year, not just when school is in session.  It serves as an age certificate and states the maximum hours a minor may work.  To be eligible for a Work permit, minors must attend school full time (except for summer vacation), have 85% attendance and at least a 2.0 GPA or better. 
    Summer Work Permits are processed at the ROP Mission Trails office located at 867 East Laurel Drive, office hours may vary. Call for more information (831) 753-4209

    Work Permit Application



    Resume Model
    What To Include On A Resume
    Rubric for Grading
    Adding verbs to your resume
    Resume Expectations
    Resume Student Fill In
    Bad Resume Example




  • ROP Counselor
    Allan Schooley
    831-796-7400 ext. 2946

    Career Center Technician 
    Amanda Ojeda
    831.796.7400 ext. 2947

    Work Experience Coordinator 
    Lorena Mendoza
    831.796.7400 ext. 3073

    Office Hours
    Monday- Friday
    7:45 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.