Morning Announcements 9-25-17
- Attention freshman, sophomore, and junior students: Are you interested in taking a FREE college course on your high school campus next year? If yes, please respond to the brief survey that was emailed to your Gmail account. It is only 7 questions but it will help determine which class is offered.
- There will be a volleyball games versus Hollister on Tuesday. Freshman at 4, JV at 5, and varsity at 6:30. This is a big game we need a lot of fan support.
- Attention Students: Beginning Monday there will be homework tutorial for all students from 3:00-4:00 pm on Monday through Thursdays. Math/Science in room 233 and English/other subjects room 218.
- Ally Week starts today, Monday September 25th. Be an ally to your fellow students. Don’t use offensive slurs. Intervene, if safe, on behalf of other students if they are being harassed. Gay Straight Alliance “Ally Central” table at lunch on Tuesday or Thursday to take the ally pledge and pick up a free bracelet.
- The Cowboy Way weekly drawings are beginning. If you receive a Cowboy Way acknowledgement ticket from your teacher or staff member, fill out the bottom half and drop it in the box in the main office. Drawings are once a week and have great prizes. BE SHS, and teachers remember to acknowledge your students.
- The California Lutheran University will be in the Career Center on Tuesday, October 3rd from 9:00-10:00 am. All students interested will need to have teacher permission and a pass.
- Attention students: The counseling Department is offering two October workshops to assist with college applications. The first will be Tuesday, October 3rd from 6-8 pm in room 116. The second will be on Saturday, October 28th, from 11 am – 1pm. Mark them on your calendars.
Reoccurring: If you can't make it to the Varsity Football games on Friday nights, you can follow us on Powertalk Radio 1460 AM or stream the game live at https://www.meridix.com/cha
“The Cowboy Way”
Article from the Monterey County Herald