School News & Announcements
Back to School Night is approaching, and this year we wanted to do things a little differently. Come join us in celebrating the start of school with our Viking community! Our Back to School Celebration will take place on Wednesday, August 17th from 5 - 7:30 pm at North Salinas High School. There will be food trucks, entertainment from some of our performing arts programs, information from clubs and programs on campus, and designated time to visit classrooms and explore the campus. We can't wait to celebrate with our Viking families!
The morning bus routes have been updated as of August 5th, 2022. Students and families can click on the red title of this post to view the updated routes for regular bell schedules as well as for Collaboration schedules.
Vikings who are interested in joining sports for the 2022-23 school year can click on the red title of this post or go to http://nshs.us/athletics in order to view the steps required for athletic clearance and the eligibility criteria. There is a sport for everyone, and athletics is one of the best ways to get involved!
Seniors of the Class of 2023 are highly encouraged to join our "Financial Aid & Scholarships 2022-23" Google Classroom for more information on scholarship opportunities that come up throughout the year [code to join: 3cstiqk]. There are dozens of great local scholarships and thousands of national scholarships that seniors can apply to to help fund their college education! To view more information, students can click on the red title of this post, or go to http://nshs.us/financialaid
- For Back-to-School information, click here
- For morning bus routes, click here
- For the 2022-23 bell schedule, click here
- For ParentVUE information, please view our How To videos
- For Viking apparel, order online at http://nshs.us/Store
- For textbooks, visit the library between 8am to 4pm
- For transcript requests, click here
- For the Student Handbook, click here
- For all other issues, text us at 833-352-0397 (preferred) or call us at 831-796-7500
Do you need to report bullying, drug use, or other safety concerns? Text a message to
Messages are entirely confidential and monitored during school hours only. For emergencies, always dial 911.