Begins Tuesday, August 21 - Homework Center - Does your student need help with homework?
- Date: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
- Time: 3:35 pm - 4:35 pm
- Place: Harden Middle School Library
- Students will be required to sign in.
- Students signing out before 4:35 pm? Parents will be required to sign out the student.
- See flyer click here
- Tuesday, September 11, 2018
- Tuesday, October 23, 2018
- Thursday, December 13, 2018
- Tuesday, January 29, 2019
- Tuesday, March 12, 2019
- Wednesday, May 22, 2019 (8th grade Promotion)
- Thursday, May 23, 2019 (last day of school)
- School Starts: 8:45 am
- School Ends: 1:20 pm
August & October 2018 & February 2019 - Mandatory Sports Drug Contract Meetings
- Fall Sports: Girls Volleyball, Boys Soccer, Girls & Boys Cross Country
- Winter Sports: Girls & Boys Basketball
- Spring Sports: Girls Soccer, Girls & Boys Wrestling, Girls & Boys Track
- For the flyer of All Middle School SUHSD meetings, click here
Friday, September 14 - Back to School Dance
- 7th & 8th grade HMS students
- Theme: TBA
- Date: Friday, September 14
- Time: 3:30 - 5:00 pm
- Place: HMS Big Gym
- Tickets will be sold on Monday-Friday (9/4-9/14) at Break & Lunch in Room 315.
- Price: Pre-sale $5.00. $6.00 at the door.
- School ID REQUIRED to buy ticket & to enter the dance.
- Parents/Guardians need to pick up their child within 15 minutes of the dance or they may lose the opportunity to attend future dances or activities.
Buy a Yearbook At This Price $40.00 - This price is only good until Saturday, September 15
- Purchase your yearbook for $40.00 on-line - for website to Jostens: https://www.jostens.com/apps/store/customer/1012478/Harden-Middle-School/
- You may also pay cash or check (payable to Jostens). Please bring your cash or check to Ms. Baca in room 315.
- Don't forget to bring your school ID.
Promotion Gown Information - School Year 18-19
- Attention 8th grade students:
- SUHSD requires all students participating in Middle School Promotion Cermemonies to wear school-colored gowns at the ceremony in May.
- Here are three (3) options to think about.
- 1. Borrowing a gown from a relative and/or friend (must be a former Harden student's gown).
- 2. Buying a gown on-line from academicnorcal.com
- 3. ASB have gowns to loan
- All checks or money orders MUST be sent to Academic Affairs, 1026 Florin Road Ste 143, Sacramento, CA 95831
- For flyer and more information click here