Attention all Spartans!
Do you need HELP completing your homework? Do you NEED a place to study after school? If so, come to Think Tank in room H2 (Mr. Baker's classroom) after school every day from 3:30 - 5:00p.m.
Buy a YEARBOOK!!
Come pre-order your yearbook in room E10 with Mr. Cuffney. Yearbooks are $31 and you can make payments. Yearbooks were sold out last year, don't be left out this year. Reserve your copy today.
October 2018 & February 2019 - Mandatory Sports Drug Contract Meetings
Student and Parent must attend at least one Drug Contract Meeting for the school year.
- Fall Sports: Girls Volleyball, Boys Soccer, Girls & Boys Cross Country
- Winter Sports: Girls & Boys Basketball
- Spring Sports: Girls Soccer, Girls & Boys Wrestling, Girls & Boys Track
- For the flyer of All Middle School SUHSD meetings, click here
Minimum Days - School Starts: 8:50 a.m - School Ends: 1:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 11, 2018
- Tuesday, October 23, 2018
- Thursday, December 13, 2018
- Tuesday, January 29, 2019
- Tuesday, March 12, 2019
- Wednesday, May 22, 2019
- Thursday, May 23, 2019
I am a Spartan and this is my school
I am a part of it and it is a part of me
My school makes me strong and I make it strong.
All students are Spartans and they are my friends
I will respect them and they will respect me
When they fall I will catch them
When I fall they will catch me.
All teachers are Spartans and they are my leaders
I will resepect them and they will respect me
Someday I will lead but today I will learn.